|Company name||WNA Solutions|
|Job Category||Marketing & Sales|
|Job Sub-Category||Recruitment Consultant|
|Job Role||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job Location||Billericay Essex|
|Salary||£25k - £27k DOE|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
Internal Recruitment Officer, Billericay
Salary £25,000 - £27, 000
Location: Billericay, Essex
Salary: £25 000 - £27 000
Hours: 37-hour week Mon - Fri, 8.30am 5pm
ROLE TITLE: Internal Recruitment Officer
ROLE PURPOSE: The role of the Internal Recruitment Officer is:
To support the internal recruitment by delivering a full range of services and support across each stage of the recruitment process. We are a very busy recruitment agency and due to our success we have an opportunity for an internal recruiter to join our organisation. We are expanding our workforce and plan to employ a substantial volume of new starters, with this in mind, we require an internal recruiter who will manage this whole recruitment process, sourcing potential applicants, running vacancy marketing campaigns and taking potential applicants through the complete recruitment process.
KEY RESULTS AREA
- Sourcing potential candidates for interview, advising about the opportunities.
- Scheduling interviews, sending out interview packs.
- Ensuring that new employee folders are set up to a high standard.
- Collating all required compliance documentation for new starters this includes applying for references, DBS checks, overseas police checks and checking valid right to work documentation.
- Supporting all new employees each month. (Meeting and greeting)
- Arranging and coordinating candidate induction days.
- Making sure recruitment database is up to date with all necessary information.
- Ensuring all new starters bank details are updated on payroll
- Setting up new employees on our rostering system
- Keeping track of all outstanding recruitment documentation and following up where necessary to make sure we are fully compliant.
- To become a valuable member involved in the growth strategy of our business,
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent people skills
- Previous experience as an internal recruiter
- Meticulous eye for detail and be an excellent judge of character
- Be able to work with employees from all levels of management
- Confident speaking to groups of people
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Be able to prioritise whilst working at pace.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.