|Company name||WNA Solutions|
|Job Category||IT & Accounts|
|Job Sub-Category||Full Stack C# .NET Developer|
|Job Role||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job Location||Poole Poole England|
|Salary||£30.000 - £35,000, depending upon experience|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
We are looking to grow our IT Development team and have a position as a Full Stack Developer. You will be involved in developing and maintaining your own internal systems as well as developing new and exciting greenfield projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business as we work on unique, bespoke internal systems using leading packages, tools and technology, collaborating as a tight, driven team whose work has a big impact on our company and clients.
Duties & Tasks
- To develop modern state - of - the - art software
- To support existing system and develop new and future systems.
- Working in fast paced team-oriented environment where change is constant and needs to be managed
Knowledge & Skills required for the Full Stack Developer role:
- A minimum of two years commercial software development experience
- A proven track record of delivering high quality software products and services
- Enthusiastic about exploring innovative technologies
- Experience with Umbraco CMS is desirable.
- IIS and Angular would be an advantage.
- A familiarity with ASP, VB would be an advantage.
- A self-starter who can work in a team and on their own.
To be considered for this opportunity, submit your CV to email@example.com