|Company name||WNA Solutions|
|Job Sub-Category||Clinical Lead|
|Job Role||Permanent / Full Time|
|Job Location||Chingford London Greater London|
|Salary||£17.47 Per Hour + Benefits|
You must be signed in to manage favorites.Save a Job to Favourites
My client is looking to recruit a new Clinical Lead who has a hands on approach, working with, and taking responsibility for, the Nursing and Care Assistant teams. You will need to apply the highest standards of modern and professional practice, ensuring that the homes policies and procedures are followed along with relevant legislation, ensuring that all the needs of the residents are individually catered for.
As Clinical Lead you must have a good knowledge of safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act and be able to put this knowledge into practice, as well as guiding others. You need to ensure the clinical/care needs of the home meet the required standards as well as ensuring the safe delivery of nursing care. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager assisting with pre-admission assessments as well as regularly reviewing care plans and implementing changes as and when required.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a care environment in a senior nursing role or above
- RGN/ RMN qualified
- Valid NMC PIN number
- Strong communication skills including both oral and written
- A forward facing, organised individual with attention to detail.
- A role model for all nursing and care staff that leads by example
In return, we will offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Progression Opportunities
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
My clients philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. They specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org